UKIS Used Machinery, Parts and Accessories.
Yamato X-ray YX40
High-Speed Inspection System
Designed for large packaged products and cartons, the Yamato Xray YX40 is a state-of-the-art, high-speed inspection system.
The versatile system can inspect a wide range of products and container types, from multipacks of snack foods and dairy products to bulk foods and trays of meat.
Yamato’s advanced linear array technology delivers superior performance in identifying contaminants, scanning for missing or broken products, detecting packing voids and confirming fill levels.
This system has been created to easily fit into existing conveyor systems and the quick-release belt allows simple dismantling and wash down.
Available with a range of reject options including retracting belt conveyors and pneumatic pushers.
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Scanning for mass, missing or broken products.
- Detecting packing voids.
- Isolating reject based on contamination or check- weigh non-conformities.
- Custom systems to 614mm wide
- Adaptableergonomic design
- Inspects wide product range including bulk flow
- Hygienic design, up to FSMA standard
- Rates of 100 metres a minute
- Easy user interface and controls
Units 5 & 6
Northants NN10 6BP