UKIS Used Machinery, Parts and Accessories.
Yamato X-ray YX80
Inspection & Measurement System
The Yamato Xray YX80 is designed for large products and cases.
From dairy items, such as blocks of chees to boxed snack foods such as crisps and nuts, the Yamato Xray YX80 can inspect virtually any discrete packaged item or loose bulk flow that can travel by conveyor up to 400mm high by 400 mm wide.
The Yamato dual linear array ensures that every part of the product is inspected. Where contaminants can not be seen in one direction they are detected in the other orientation.
Superior contaminant identification is achieved using Yamato’s exclusive capabilities for high-sensitivity imaging thanks to our expertise in low-energy technology, the Yamato Xray YX80 detects even thin contaminants such as metal flakes.
In addition to contaminant inspection, the Yamato Xray YX80 also scans for missing and broken parts, packing voids, and fill levels as well as confirming count and mass.
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Scanning for mass, missing or broken products.
- Confirming fill levels.
- Isolating reject based on contamination or check- weigh non-conformities.
- Inspects cases up to 24” wide
- Multiple configurations – trays, pouches, bulk flow, bottles and cans.
- Hygienic design, up to FSMA standard
- Quick and easy wash-down
- Easy user interface and controls
Units 5 & 6
Northants NN10 6BP